Because the server does not walk?

Status
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

_ThatOnePerson_

Miembro
Nivel

Hello, why can not you enter the server? That happened that I do not understand, even if it is not active, my friends from the my country also play and I am asking why the server does not walk

_sooniiaa_

Miembro
Nivel

Hello, why can not you enter the server? That happened that I do not understand, even if it is not active, my friends from the my country also play and I am asking why the server does not walk

Hello!:
As you have been told the server is in maintenance, but I have heard that it was because they hacked it or something, when I know some news, I'll let you know. -Regards-

id3mongx_pvp

Miembro
Nivel

Hello Friend! I would like to recommend that you please look for the google translator, since we are many who speak Spanish and we find it difficult to understand your idima

_sooniiaa_

Miembro
Nivel

Hello Friend! I would like to recommend that you please look for the google translator, since we are many who speak Spanish and we find it difficult to understand your idima

Hola, yo no tengo ningún problema de que ella escriba en inglés, la gente que no sepa inglés con tanta fluidez usen el traductor google y ya esta, o la otra opción es estudiar más la asignatura que es la que yo os recomiendo a todos.

Saludos

id3mongx_pvp

Miembro
Nivel

Hola, yo no tengo ningún problema de que ella escriba en inglés, la gente que no sepa inglés con tanta fluidez usen el traductor google y ya esta, o la otra opción es estudiar más la asignatura que es la que yo os recomiendo a todos.

Saludos
Puede ser que si, pero al final termina dando flojera buscar traductor y todo eso no crees xD?

_sooniiaa_

Miembro
Nivel

Soy divertida con la gente que me cae bien, que conozco, y me hace reir.

Tu no tienes nada de eso.
Saludos.

Última edición por un moderador:

AttilaHD

♠╠ AttiOzo ╝♦
Miembro
Nivel

Tampoco hagan msg innecesarios :v Pero si , Dejen descanzar a Google

Status
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.